- Kroger to acquire Harris Teeter for $2.5 billion
- Kroger will name Michael Ellis president, COO in January
- Rite Aid launches marketing campaign for Wellness65+
- Reports: Kroger to expand Little Clinic footprint as part of healthcare play
- Study: Coupons drive impulse purchases, don't erode share of full-price shoppers
CINCINNATI Kroger has launched a digital coupon center on its website, which features Kroger brand and Web-only exclusive coupons.
At Kroger.com/DigitalCoupons, customers easily can load offers directly onto their Kroger Plus Card or loyalty cards for other stores Kroger operates, including City Market, Dillons, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Jay C, King Soopers, QFC, Ralphs and Smith's.
How it works: customers will be prompted to link their loyalty card to the website and can load up to 150 coupons by selecting the "load coupons to card" option. Customers can save on such brands as Procter & Gamble, Kellogg's and more.
"This new digital coupon center makes it even easier for our customers to save money," said Evan Anthony, VP corporate marketing and advertising for Kroger. "Our customers asked to make online coupons easier for them to use, and we listened. The time and money they can save is just the latest way Kroger delivers more value to its customers."