- Conversocial tallies consumer complaint social media scorecard for U.S. retailers
- Walgreens takes top honors for MTM services
- Kroger gearing up to keep Express Scripts patients; reports 35th consecutive quarter of positive ID sales
- Kroger appoints diversity leader
- Kroger names in-house veteran group VP non-perishables
CINCINNATI — Kroger announced that its board of directors declared a quarterly dividend of 11.5 cents per share.
The dividend will be paid on Sept. 1 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on Aug. 15.