- Conversocial tallies consumer complaint social media scorecard for U.S. retailers
- Walgreens takes top honors for MTM services
- Kroger gearing up to keep Express Scripts patients; reports 35th consecutive quarter of positive ID sales
- Kroger appoints diversity leader
- Kroger: Customer First strategy contributes to 34 consecutive quarters of positive IDs
CINCINNATI — Kroger's board of directors declared a quarterly dividend of 10.5 cents per share, the same payout amount as January.
The dividend will be paid June 1 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on May 16.