- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Lay's to introduce chocolate-covered potato chip
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- CHPA stands with Indiana officials on the state’s new voluntary retail Anti-Smurfing Campaign
- Snyder's of Hanover adds new corn snack
JEFFERSONVILLE, Ind. Krunchers! is recalling 18 cases of Jays potato chips, which were produced in the company's Jeffersonville, Ind., plant.
The cases, which were distributed throughout the Midwest in Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin and Illinois, were recalled because of an undeclared milk allergen. The product can be identified by a code in the upper right corner of the bag reading: JAN16CA542011. Each of the 18 cases of affected product contains 10 12-oz. bags that are priced at $3.99.
No illnesses have been reported. Consumers with questions may contact Krunchers! at 1-800-233-7125 between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.