- La Roche-Posay launches new acne treatment
- La Roche-Posay launches new ultra light sunscreen fluid
- La Roche-Posay's newest formula helps treat, prevent skin redness
- La Roche-Posay introduces less messy, less greasy sunscreens
- La Roche-Posay, Mollie Biggane Melanoma Foundation partner to protect cancer patients
NEW YORK — La Roche-Posay announced today that it has partnered with Ulta Beauty to take its mission of spreading awareness about the importance of sun safety to the next level. From now through July 18, Ulta Beauty locations across the country will be hosting free skin checks, performed by certified dermatologists, as part of La Roche-Posay’s SOS – Save Our Skin campaign.
After successfully launching its clinically proven skin care line in Ulta Beauty in 2012, La Roche-Posay is now collaborating with the retailer for its SOS sun safety initiative. Through this partnership, La Roche-Posay will be able to connect with new consumers and fans to educate them on various sun safety measures, including having regular skin checks.
“This partnership with Ulta is a fantastic opportunity to expand the reach of our SOS program,” says Angela Bennett, VP La Roche-Posay. “Our goal is to spread awareness about the importance of skin checks in preventing skin cancer, and by working with Ulta, we’re able to reach people all over the country.”
As a leader in advanced UVA protection formulation research and innovation for over 15 years and creator of the Anthelios sunscreens, La Roche-Posay is dedicated to not only spreading knowledge to the public about sun safety but actually enacting behavioral changes as well. Through its annual SOS – Save Our Skin campaign, the recipient of the Journal of Drugs in Dermatology's 2013 Corporate Social Responsibility Award, La Roche-Posay spearheads various initiatives to inform the public and show how they can incorporate sun protection into their daily routines.
“We’re very excited to lend our support to La Roche-Posay in their effort to spread awareness about sun safety,” says Janet Taake, SVP merchandising for Ulta. “As a beauty destination that takes pride in its strong service model, Ulta Beauty is proud to partner with La Roche-Posay, a brand known for its dermatological heritage, to offer free skin checks at select stores this summer."
Free skin checks will be offered at the following ULTA Beauty locations:
- California — 7100 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood on July 13 from 3 p.m. to 6 p.mm; 3315 Rosecrans Street #A, San Diego on July 21 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.; 3393 East Foothill Boulevard, Pasadena on July 28 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.;
- Illinois — 3015 North Clark Street, Chicago, on July 13 from noon to 3 p.m.; 4115 North Harlem Avenue, Norridge on July 28 from noon to 3 p.m.;
- Pennsylvania — 100 Welsh Road, Horsham on July 11 from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.; 2540 Chemical Road, Plymouth Meeting on July 12 from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.; 1221 Knapp Road, North Wales on July 18 from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. ;146 Commerce Boulevard, Fairless Hills on July 19 from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.;
- New Jersey — 907 Haddonfield Road, Cherry Hill on July 14 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Georgia — 2295 Market Place Boulevard, Cumming on July 19 from noon to 3 p.m..
In addition to La Roche-Posay sun protection products, Ulta Beauty carries more products in the La Roche-Posay line, including its anti-aging, acne, dry and sensitive skincare systems.