- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Reports: Most drugs safe for breast-feeding mothers, babies
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Former CMS, FDA chief McClellan delivers keynote at Cardinal Health RBC
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
ALEXANDRIA, Va. — Lansinoh Labs on Tuesday announced the acquisition of certain operational and manufacturing assets from En-Ko Electronic Control Systems in Izmir, Turkey. The acquisition will allow Lansinoh to directly control the manufacturing of the Lansinoh Affinity double electric breast pump, Lansinoh Affinity breast-milk storage bottles and Lansinoh ComfortFit flanges.
The new company will operate as Lansinoh Laboratories Medical Device Design and join other Lansinoh company assets, including the Lansinoh and Momma brands.
“This acquisition is a significant milestone for our company and brands,” stated Kevin Vyse-Peacock, Lansinoh CEO. “Lansinoh Laboratories Medical Device Design provides a platform of resources that supports our existing breast-pump business, and also permits Lansinoh to develop ideas for innovative new products.”
Cahit Ustundag will lead the operation and report to Richard Thome, Lansinoh COO.