- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- The shortest distance between true retailer-supplier collaboration — the shopper
- Curtin, Mack talk strategic alignment and the art of co-creation at Shopper Marketing Expo
- Rite Aid launches marketing campaign for Wellness65+
- Pair of marketing mavens deliver keynote around 'Shared Media'
ALEXANDRIA, Va. A maker of breast-feeding products has named Michael Barclay, a former SC Johnson brand manager, as its new VP marketing.
In his new role at Lansinoh, Barclay will coordinate all North American marketing activities while leading the brand marketing, consumer relations and professional relations teams. He will report to Lansinoh North America president Diane Manwaring. Prior to joining Lansinoh, Barclay was the brand manager for SC Johnson's wax division and category manager for Frito-Lay's U.K. division.
“Lansinoh has made great strides in the last several years and continues to work toward aggressive goals for growth in 2011 and beyond,” said Kevin Vyse-Peacock, CEO of Lansinoh. “Michael brings to the team extensive experience in product management and consumer packaged goods. He has the strategic thinking skills needed to direct the development of creative, effective, socially integrated marketing campaigns. We’re excited to have him on board.”