- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- Attorneys General of 30 states make plea to pharmacy to stop selling tobacco products
- Ohio governor tours AmerisourceBergen's next-generation pharmaceutical distribution center
- Angry Orchard debuts new hard cider variety
- Tyson announces new breakfast line
SOLON, Ohio — Lean Cuisine is making snack-time options healthier with its new line of spring rolls.
Available in garlic chicken, Thai-style chicken and fajita-style chicken varieties, Lean Cuisine's new spring rolls are just 200 calories per serving and feature 100% white-meat chicken, melted cheeses, crisp vegetables and flavorful sauces.
The new Lean Cuisine spring rolls have a suggested retail price of $3.59 and are available in the freezer section of supermarkets nationwide.