- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- Value, at-home products color hair care sector
- Merlo: CVS Caremark positioned to 'effectively compete' in PBM industry
- NACDS launches 2012 Marketplace Conference mobile app
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — A hosiery brand has teamed up with a not-for-profit organization that promotes the economic independence of disadvantaged women.
L'eggs said that its new partnership with Dress for Success will be highlighted with a Facebook promotion, through which L'eggs will donate 12,000 pairs of legwear to Dress for Success through a virtual legwear drive.
"We think this partnership with Dress for Success is a perfect marriage of our brand's vision and what it means to help women feel and look good from the inside out," said Angela Hawkins, director and general manager of legwear at HanesBrands, which owns the L'eggs brand. "We also will post Dress for Success' monthly featured success story on our Facebook page. We feel sharing the success stories of women who have taken control of their destiny will inspire others to do the same."
The promotion kicked off last month. For more information, click here.