- Metamucil unveils presentation on ways to lower cholesterol
- Organix-South launches TheraVeda Immune Support
- British study: Swiss echinacea extract helps prevent common cold
- Stiefel develops new Revaleskin HydraLift Complex anti-aging treatment
- Joulebody introduces meal replacement bar to complement meal delivery service
ALBANY — Leosons Overseas on Tuesday announced the acquisition of the brands N’Ice and Fiberall from Insight Pharmaceuticals. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
"We are proud of our growth and success of these brands, and we feel that this acquisition will further our mission to deliver the best U.S.-made products globally," said John Ohanian, general manager and president of Leosons. "The acquisition … will broaden our existing sales and distribution reach, as well as bring scale to our business.”
N’Ice lozenges serve as an oral anesthetic and cough suppressant, while Fiberall is a psyllium husk-based, bulk-forming laxative and fiber supplement.