- Walgreens mobilizes Facebook fan base to drive flu voucher program
- Walgreens launches health-and-wellness database from its Facebook page
- Walgreens maintains strong social media presence
- CVS develops photo app for Facebook users
- Conversocial tallies consumer complaint social media scorecard for U.S. retailers
BOCA RATON, Fla. — An organic yogurt brand has launched a website and Facebook fan page.
Liberte said that the new sites encourage education and discussion by focusing on new products, recipes, health and nutrition, sustainable development, an informational blog and upcoming events.
"Liberte has always had a great connection with its consumers," Liberte brand manager Simon Brisebois said. "A lot of our current flavors or product types were suggested by our fans, so social media communication was a natural next step for us. Our goal is to continue [to] increase this line of direct communication with existing and potential fans."
The brand, which is based in Quebec, began distributing its yogurt, kefir and goat's milk butter products in the United States 12 years ago.