- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
NEEDHAM, Mass. ARR Health Technologies scored a product placement for its LiceGuard products in the movie "The Switch," starring Jennifer Aniston and Jason Bateman, which debuted Friday.
"The Switch" grossed $8.1 million at the box office over the weekend.
In the movie, Jason Bateman's character is shown choosing LiceGuard SAFE lice egg remover shampoo to treat his child. There are several scenes where the product's distinctive yellow cap can be seen, the company stated in a press released issued Tuesday.
"We are very pleased that the RobiComb and our SAFE lice remover shampoo were used in the movie 'The Switch,'" stated Mark Stearns, VP business development for ARR Health Technologies. "It was important to the actors to show parents using a nontoxic lice treatment, and we are glad that LiceGuard was chosen from all the available options."