- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- MMR vaccine, autism link was fabricated, medical journal says
NEW YORK — Bainbridge & Knight announced the expansion of its Lichi Super Fruit Diet brand with a probiotic product.
New Lichi LactoSpore is a gluten- and dairy-free probiotic designed to aid in healthy digestion without uncomfortable bloating. It also helps the immune system fight off infections, the company said, and provides Bacillus coagulans, necessary bacteria.
Lichi LactoSpore probiotic will be available at leading drug stores and supermarkets nationwide.