- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- GSK, Walgreens launch Sponsorship to Quit, a free online quit-smoking program
- Walgreens furthers reach into North Carolina with acquisition of Kerr Drug
BOULDER, Colo. — LifePics on Friday announced its integration with Walgreens QuickPrints technology, which will provide its customers greater access to order one-hour photo prints online, through mobile devices or from LifePics-integrated partners, for pick up at any Walgreens location.
"With our more than 8,000 locations, we look forward to expanding printing options and services for this category," stated Jasbir Patel, senior director of photo, daily living and omnichannel for Walgreens.
To commemorate the integration, LifePics and Walgreens are offering customers 25% off their first order.
"LifePics is proud to add such a trusted name like Walgreens to our network of the premier photofinishers in the world," added Vahe Christianian, VP business development at LifePics.