- Indiana Senate passes generic biologic pathway legislation
- Pure Encapsulations launches new probiotic product
- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
MORTON GROVE, Ill. — Lifeway Foods is kicking off its 25th anniversary with a new birthday-cake flavor of its creamy, smoothie-like beverage.
Lifeway's Kefir birthday-cake-flavored smoothie, which features probiotics, will be adorned with special 25th anniversary packaging and celebrated with a nationwide promotional tour.
Lifeway's Kefir line is available at more than 5,000 retailers nationwide.