- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Energizer Holdings to acquire feminine hygiene business from J&J Family of Consumer Cos.
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Former CMS, FDA chief McClellan delivers keynote at Cardinal Health RBC
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
NEW YORK Lil' Drug Store Products has launched a "brilliant" feminine protection product.
New RepHresh Brilliant tampons reduce the pH increase that occurs during a woman's period.
"In healthy women, vaginal pH is typically 3.5 to 4.5 and blood has a pH of 7.4, so during a woman's period, pH is elevated by menstrual fluids. Tampons retain the fluids that cause pH to increase. RepHresh Brilliant is the first tampon clinically shown to reduce the usual pH increase," said Lauren Streicher, assistant clinical professor of obstetrics and gynecology.
RepHresh Brilliant tampons are available at Drugstore.com and Walgreens.