- Indiana Senate passes generic biologic pathway legislation
- Giant Eagle to bring Market District, GetGo concepts to Indianapolis
- Indiana establishes rules for the substitution of interchangeable biologic medicines
- Actavis seeks approval for generic testosterone-replacement drug
- Manchester University pharmacy school dean to assume presidency next year
INDIANAPOLIS — Drug maker Eli Lilly has expanded its Spanish-language portal, the company said Friday.
Subsidiary Lilly USA launched an expanded "En Español" section of the Lilly For Better Health website. The section features a 60-page interactive health album that provides tips on healthy eating, physical activity and managing health conditions, as well as health-and-wellness quizzes and risk assessments on weight management, diabetes and other topics.
"Lilly is committed to serving our diverse patient population by providing disease prevention and management resources in multiple languages, including Spanish," Lilly VP for the company's U.S. medical division Jack Harris said. "By expanding the Spanish resources available through Lilly for Better Health, we aim to support more patients and families in living a healthier lifestyle."