- Adherence among chronic disease patients can lead to big savings
- In wake of Bloom departure, CVS recasts key positions
- Walmart, Walgreens, Supervalu join First Lady to combat food deserts
- CVS Caremark's Brennan outlines employer healthcare options for 2014 to National Business Group on Health
- FDA approves Merck's Gardasil for prevention of anal cancer
CHESTERTOWN, Md. — LimbO Products on Tuesday announced the launch of its new website, Limboproducts.com. The site was developed to support the recent introduction of LimbO Waterproof Protectors in the United States.
Manufactured by Thesis Technology Products in the United Kingdom, LimbO Waterproof Protectors enable children and adults to safely take a shower or bath with a cast or a bandage.
The website also features accessories, which include Outcast outdoor arm and foot weather protectors in sizes for children and adults; a Night Cover, which protects other limbs, linens and partners from abrasions during sleep; the Toe Cozy, which solves the problem of keeping toes warm while in a cast; and a new long sock for children called Sealskinz, which protects casts from sand, grit and moisture enabling children to play outside while protecting their cast.