- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Report: 'Shark Tank' proves successful for Breathometer
SEATTLE Discovery Bay Games and Broadway Video Enterprises are bringing sketch comedy series "Saturday Night Live" into living rooms nationwide with the launch of a new board game.
Currently available at such retailers as Walmart and Kmart, Saturday Night Live – The Game features a mix of "SNL"-inspired activities that will get players acting, improvising, guessing and laughing out loud. Players customize each game by choosing cards from the "SNL" eras they know best (1970s, 1980s, 1990s and 2000s). "Saturday Night Live," which debuted in October 1975, is the most Emmy-nominated show in TV history with 126 nominations, and has been honored twice with the prestigious George Foster Peabody Award. The show has launched the careers of many of the brightest comedic talents of their respective generations.
“We are really happy with what Discovery Bay Games created,” said Britta von Schoeler, SVP and general manager for Broadway Video Enterprises. “The game stays true to the show’s history and allows people to bring its energy into their homes.”