- New alliance will crack down on adulterated products touting dietary supplement claims
- Registered dietitians most likely to practice what they preach
- Adherence among chronic disease patients can lead to big savings
- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — Dietary supplement maker Livethesource has named Simply the Best Public Relations as its agency of record.
"We are thrilled to be working with Simply the Best PR as they will promote our growing product line and our Inline marketing program," Livethesource chairman and founder Ted Farnsworth said. "We are certain that Simply the Best PR will help elevate our brand awareness quickly and effectively."
Livethesource is best known for its patented, fully nano-encapsulated liquid vitamin, mineral and herbal supplement.