- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- With health reform outlook dimmed, pharmacy can’t abandon its agenda
- More progress needed in health information technology
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
LOUISVILLE, Ky. Baptist Healthcare System is opening a second clinic in the Louisville area, according to local reports.
Business First of Louisville reported that the new Baptist Express Care clinic will be located in a Walmart supercenter in LaGrange. The clinics offer such healthcare services as check-ups, screenings, immunizations and treatments for other minor injuries.
Baptist Healthcare operates four other express clinics in Kentucky, in Bardstown, Corbin, Lexington and Nicholasville. The company plans to open more clinics in the coming years, according to a news release.