- Good Neighbor pharmacists can vaccinate patients under collaborative-practice agreements
- Walgreens Infusion Services can save $10.8 million in healthcare costs annually
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- MedFolio launches electronic pillbox to improve patient adherence
ORLANDO, Fla. Lois Adams of Freedom Pharmacy and Wellness Center was named national Pharmacist of the Year as part of the Good Neighbor Pharmacy Recognition Awards, the Orlando Business Journal reported Tuesday.
According to the report, Adams was the first woman in Florida to win the Wyeth-Bowl of Hygeia Award in 2006. In addition, she was awarded an Innovative Pharmacy Practice Award in 2004 and was named Businesswoman of the Year by the National Republican Congressional Committee in 2003.