- Reports: L'Oréal to stop selling Garnier in China
- L’Oréal Paris welcomes celebrity hair stylist Mara Roszak to its roster of experts
- 16th annual L'Oréal-UNESCO for Women in Science Awards to be held March 19
- L'Oréal Paris holds annual Women of Worth celebration in NYC
- L'Oréal's The Body Shop buys majority stake in Emporio Body Store in Brazil
NEW YORK — L'Oréal USA said it will utilize Apple's new mobile advertising platform for its upcoming L'Oréal Paris campaign.
L'Oréal USA said its first beauty L'Oréal Paris iAd for iPad will feature a Lip Service Look Book and Shade Finder that provides users with a series of interactive evaluations related to skin and hair, while also offering recommendations for customized lip shades based on the user's selections. Additionally, the iAd will feature exclusive footage of spokeswoman Gwen Stefani from the Infallible Le Rouge shoot, as well as lip looks and "how-to" instructions.
Last month, Lancôme and Maybelline both launched iAds for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
"L'Oréal is the No. 1 beauty company in the world, and millions of customers rely on the benefits of our products every day," L'Oréal USA chief marketing officer Marc Speichert said. "Now with iAd, our customers can further engage with all of our brand benefits interactively on iPad's stunning display, allowing us to continue our legacy of using groundbreaking media to create new ways for consumers to interact with our brands."