- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- RediClinic upgrades Weigh Forward with Wellness Layers platform
- SheaMoisture to sponsor Korto Momolu collection at NY Fashion Week
NEW YORK — L'Oréal USA has tapped Moxie Interactive to serve as its digital agency of record, handling all digital media planning and buying for brands representing all L'Oréal USA divisions.
Prior to the consolidation, Atlanta-based Moxie Interactive oversaw digital media planning and buying duties for the Maybelline New York-Garnier Division, a relationship that began in 2007.
"Our move to a consolidated digital AOR was driven by L'Oréal USA's commitment to gain greater alignment within the organization on streamlining and focusing our digital investments for maximum return," stated Marc Speichert, L'Oréal USA's chief marketing officer. "This consolidated approach is an imperative move in the right direction, as we continue to increase our use of digital and social media. Our agency partner will play a strategic role in helping us respond to the market faster and also leverage key partnerships in order to keep L'Oréal at the forefront of the beauty industry."