- L'Oréal's The Body Shop buys majority stake in Emporio Body Store in Brazil
- L’Oréal Paris welcomes celebrity hair stylist Mara Roszak to its roster of experts
- L'Oréal Paris holds annual Women of Worth celebration in NYC
- 16th annual L'Oréal-UNESCO for Women in Science Awards to be held March 19
- Report: 'Shark Tank' proves successful for Breathometer
NEW YORK French beauty company L’Oreal Paris is commemorating the 10th anniversary of its partnership with The Ovarian Cancer Research Fund and is adding two new pieces to its Color of Hope Jewelry Collection.
The company is donating all of the net profits ($5 for each sterling silver item and $150 for the diamond bracelet) from the collection to OCRF. September is Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month.
The two new pieces designed exclusively for this initiative are a sterling silver Pave Pendant with Chain ($24.95 retail) and sterling silver Pave Earrings ($29.95 retail). They join the signature sterling silver bracelet ($24.95 retail) and the 14k white gold and pave Diamond Bracelet ($795 retail) that was originally created to commemorate the 2006 L'Oreal Legends Gala.
The multi-pronged Color of Hope initiative also includes a Color of Hope Makeup Collection, which will be available in October; a $1 donation to OCRF for the sale of select skin care products throughout October at participating Wal-Mart stores; a public awareness campaign featuring L’Oreal spokeswomen Andie MacDowell and Milla Jovovich; and an annual fundraiser that will be help this year in Los Angeles on Nov. 7.