- L'Oréal Paris launches digital campaign to promote new Voluminous False Fiber Lashes mascara
- L'Oréal Paris holds annual Women of Worth celebration in NYC
- L'Oréal's The Body Shop buys majority stake in Emporio Body Store in Brazil
- L’Oreal Paris brings beauty to Glamour's Women of the Year awards
- L'Oreal Paris names Lea Michele as newest brand ambassador
NEW YORK — L'Oréal Paris is relaunching LorealParisUSA.com, which will include a first-to-market content production and syndication partnership with AOL, the company said Tuesday.
The company described the site as the first major one to be designed for all devices, making it easy to navigate for users on desktop computers, tablets and mobile phones.
The site is designed to share product and content recommendations based on stated characteristics, individual preferences and observed behavior. For example, if a user selects "green eyes" from her desktop computer, the site will suggest complimentary cosmetic products and educational content on her phone while she's in the drug store aisle.
"L'Oreal Paris' mission, as the leader in beauty product innovation, is to help women become their most confident and beautiful," L'Oreal Paris USA president Karen Fondu said. "Today, we are applying the same expertise to our digital presence with the debut of the new LOrealParisUSA.com. We know the way women shop and live is changing rapidly every day, so we created the ultimate digital beauty experience that seamlessly adapts to her needs."