- IT Cosmetics receives minority equity investment from TSG Consumer Products
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Dr. Oz highlights key ingredient in weight-management aid Calorease
- SheaMoisture to sponsor Korto Momolu collection at NY Fashion Week
- MidWest Gloves & Gear introduces 'Ninja Turtles'-themed products
NEW YORK Laura Geller Makeup, which is sold on QVC and at CVS' Beauty360, Macy's Impulse and Ulta locations, has expanded its senior management team.
Joining the company are Lori Mariano as VP marketing and Alyce Cucurullo as VP and general manager.
Mariano will be responsible for leading all marketing programs, branding and communications at Laura Geller Makeup. Previously, she has held senior management positions at such companies as L'Oreal, Coty and Mane USA.
Cucurullo will spearhead various aspects of the business from organizational management and growth opportunities to information technology and analysis. She will serve as the direct liaison to founder and CEO Laura Geller. Before joining Laura Geller Makeup, Cucurullo founded Practical Profit Optimizers.