- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- Dove Men+Care introduces Expert Shave range
- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Dove marks 10th year of 'Campaign for Real Beauty' with short film
- Jason Reiser takes on SVP/lead merchandising officer role at Family Dollar
STAMFORD, Conn. Personal care company Lornamead, whose brands include Finesse and Aqua Net, has announced additions to its senior management team.
David Melagrano has been named vice president of finance for the company's Stamford-based North and South American operations. Pete Columbia has been named vice president of sales.
Melagrano has spent the majority of his career at Bristol-Myers Squibb, where he held roles in finance, accounting and information technology. He also worked at Cadbury Schweppes in financial planning and analysis and commercial finance supporting new product introductions.
Prior to joining Lornamead, Columbia served as senior vice president of sales and marketing with White Rain Co., where he helped with the relaunch of the White Rain hair care brand. Before that he held sales and marketing positions with Andrew Jergens Co. and Helene Curtis/Unilever.