- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
STAMFORD, Conn. Personal care products company Lornamead has announced the North American launch of LypSyl lip care products.
LypSyl has been available in Europe for more than 100 years and is now being sold throughout the United States in improved formulations and new packaging, the company stated.
The products feature pure Swedish beeswax for ultimate moisture and protection. They also contain a blend of natural and therapeutic ingredients, including organic shea butter, chamomile, aloe vera, vitamins A and E and tea tree oil.
LypSyl is available in five formulations including LypMoisturizer (in mint and HoneyBerry flavors); LypRadiance, which imparts a bit of shine and has a fruity flavor; LypMedication, which is medicated with eucalyptus and tea tree oils; and LypSensitivity, which is fragrance- and flavor-free.
The products have a suggested retail price ranging from $2.99 to $3.49.