- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Shoppers Drug Mart report: Allowing pharmacists in Canada to immunize could save lives, money
- Britain's hairstylist Mark Hill makes U.S. debut with collection at Walgreens, Duane Reade
- HPV vaccination rates among girls stalled in 2012, CDC says
- CVS/pharmacy unveils Nuance Salma Hayek spring 2014 collection
STAMFORD, Conn. Personal care company Lornamead is celebrating Finesse’s 25th anniversary with new packaging throughout the entire range of shampoos, conditioners and styling products.
The new packaging features a three-dimensional burst, designed to reflect the nature of all three formulations using primary colors. For example, Enhancing Shampoo is blue, Moisturizing Shampoo is pink and Volumizing is green.
“On the occasion of the brand’s 25th birthday, it was fitting that this popular hair care line from the ‘80s got an update,” stated George Russell, chief executive officer of Lornamead.
New York-based firm Muts & Joy designed the new packaging.