- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- Abbott launches Glucerna Advance RTD to provide nutritional benefits for those with diabetes
- Q&A: Genetic profiling with Dr. Anita Goel of Nanobiosym
NEW YORK — Two American Media publications, Shape and Men’s Fitness, have partnered with Sensa and its Sensa weight-loss system on an interactive weight-loss plan called Better2gether.
The free customized program features special couples workouts created by the fitness editors at Shape and Men’s Fitness, as well as proven weight-loss tips, nutritional and lifestyle advice, and interactive workouts based on body weight.
"We are very excited to have the Sensa weight-loss system sponsor this program,” stated Shape publisher Brian Gruseke. “We believe that Better2gether will offer Shape and Men’s Fitness audiences a fresh and exhilarating way to work out that will keep them motivated.”
Using the Sensa-sponsored microsites, Shape.com/Better2gether or MensFitness.com/Better2gether, couples can sign up for access to 12 weekly training guides that include sample workouts with easy-to-follow explanations of each move, along with still photos and a video demonstration. Throughout the course of the program, participants will receive weekly e-newsletters sponsored by the Sensa weight-loss system that are tailored to motivate couples to get fit, stay fit and ultimately live a fit and active lifestyle. These newsletters will include branded offers from Sensa.