- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- FDA approves Merck's Gardasil for prevention of anal cancer
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Lottabody has launched two new styling products that feature carrot oil and keratin.
New Lottabody introduced its professional concentrated setting lotion with carrot and keratin, and its foam wrap with carrot and keratin. The products are infused with carrot and keratin to instantly strengthen and protect against damage, the company said. Both products are available in 8-oz. and 32-oz. sizes.
"Lottabody has always been known for its incredible setting properties," said Teneya Gholston, brand manager for Lottabody. "This is the second line extension within the last year to address the hair issues for which our customers need solutions, namely breakage and damage."