- Target unveils new Sonia Kashuk beauty for spring 2014
- Estée Lauder names Jane Lauder global brand president of Clinique
- The Fergie CenterStage Collection by Wet n Wild expands
- Kline: Cosmetics and toiletries market sees growth in 2013
- Rite Aid debuts newly remodeled store as revamped beauty section sees sales lift
BOSTON — Love & Toast by Margot Elena puts a fresh face on natural with its colorful, fashion-forward packaging. The collection includes fragrance, body care, lip care and hair care. All of the brand’s body care products are more than 97% natural.
A portion of each sale goes to Regional Affiliates of Girls, providing education and services to millions of American girls, particularly those in high-risk, underserved areas.
Love & Toast was created by Elena, president and creative director of internationally known bath, body care and cosmetics brands Lollia and TokyoMilk.