- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- Packaged Facts: Sports drinks, nutrition bars a $10 billion business in 2013
SAN CLEMENTE, Calif. Hero Nutritional Products on Tuesday announced the launch of "Clifford, The Big Red Dog" gummy vitamins for children.
"Hero Nutritionals shares a common goal with Scholastic, the publisher of 'Clifford, The Big Red Dog,' a well-loved children's icon for 50 years," stated Jennifer Hodges, Hero Nutritional Products CEO. "Clifford promotes good citizenship, manners and education, and Hero Nutritional Products promotes wellness and nutrition, both providing the building blocks for normal healthy growth and development. … Hero's goal of promoting health goes hand in hand with Clifford's 10 ‘Be Big’ ideas.”
"Clifford, The Big Red Dog" gummy vitamins have high levels of folic acid and zinc and contain 100% of the recommended children's daily amount of vitamin D per serving, and contain natural vitamin E and vitamin C. The gummy vitamins also have omega oils made with cranberry seeds for healthy normal development of children.
"Clifford, The Big Red Dog" gummy vitamins will be available in food, drug, grocery and mass merchandise stores including Target, Walgreens, Lewis Drug and Rite Aid.
A50-count (25 serving) bottle retails for a suggested $7.99 and will come in two multivitamin + brain health varieties including the original multi-fruit flavor and a new sweet and tart sour flavor. Special promotions can be found on the Clifford vitamin website.