- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- CVS focuses on personalization at IRI Summit
- CVS/pharmacy kicks off 2014 Project Health campaign
- Healtheway forms industry coalition to standardize health information exchange
- CVS/pharmacy unveils Nuance Salma Hayek spring 2014 collection
Time is money for busy professionals and weekend warriors who frequent Lowe’s stores and can’t afford to put a project on hold because of an upset stomach, minor cut or allergy outbreak. To capitalize on this demand and drive impulse sales at checkout at this store in Tampa, Fla., across the street from CVS, the home improvement chain offers a convenient assortment of 13 popular health-and-wellness brands to treat common ailments so shoppers can avoid an extra stop at the drug store and get back to work.