- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Rite Aid takes a bite out of obesity; relaunches weight-loss program for New Year
- Survey: Adults have trouble picking appropriate treatments for cough symptoms
NEW YORK Lubriderm, a skin care brand from Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products, has announced the launch of its new Lubriderm Intense Skin Repair Body Lotion with Itch Relief.
The lotion promises to instantly relieve extra dry, itchy skin and provide 24-hour moisturization. Petrolatum and glycerin work to repair and strengthen moisture barrier on the skin, and oat extracts and shea butter calm and soothe the itch through a time-release formula.
The Intense Skin Repair Body Lotion with Itch Relief will be available in March at food, drug and mass retailers. It is priced at $6.99 each for a 16-ounce bottle.