- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- Report: Omega-3 supplementation can realize $4 billion in net CHD-attributed cost savings
- Report: Dietary supplementation saves healthcare dollars in patients with chronic disease
- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
- Dr. Oz highlights key ingredient in weight-management aid Calorease
EMERYVILLE, Calif. — Luna has introduced a high-fiber snack that provides women with the essential nutrients they need most.
The soft-baked and fruit-filled bar, available in peanut butter strawberry, blueberry vanilla and chocolate raspberry flavors, touts 7 g of fiber, as well as calcium, folic acid, iron and vitamin D. Each bar contains 110 to 120 calories each, the company said.
Luna Fiber will be available in stores nationwide in May for a suggested retail price of $1.39.