- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
- Midway launches b4 hand sanitizer, pledges to donate half of profits to children's charities
- Federal government must find alternatives to rescheduling hydrocodone combination drugs
- FDA recommends health professionals prescribe no more than 325 mg of acetaminophen per dose
PARSIPPANY, N.J. — Lysol has introduced its latest line of household products that highlights the versatility of hydrogen peroxide.
The Lysol Power and Free line is comprised of a multipurpose cleaner, bathroom cleaner, toilet bowl cleaner and toilet and bathroom wipes, making it suitable for everyday use around kids and pets, and may be used on a variety of surfaces with no rinsing needed.
"Guided by our Lysol mission for health, we are proud to introduce the innovative Lysol Power and Free product line to consumers who are in search of trusted, powerful cleaning agents that help to maintain a healthy home by using the very common, yet very effective household staple of hydrogen peroxide," Lysol marketing director Gregory Chabidon said.
The lineup carries a suggested retail price range of $2.52 to $3.86 and is available in Citrus Sparkle, Cool Spring Breeze and Oxygen Splash scents.