- P&G, Reckitt Benckiser among 2011 Product of the Year USA award recipients
- Lysol offers tips, tools to control allergens this spring
- Reckitt Benckiser acquires LiceMD brand
- Reckitt Benckiser pursuit of Schiff Nutrition a success; companies sign definitive merger agreement
- Report: Bayer will not raise offer for Schiff Nutrition as negotiations continue
PARSIPPANY, N.J. In an effort to underscore playing an active role in one's health, Reckitt Benckiser has unveiled the newest multifaceted marketing campaign for its Lysol brand.
The Lysol Mission for Health campaign seeks to promote healthy habits through three strategic pillars. Program elements include:
- New Moms: First-time moms will be provided with educational resources about how to keep mom and infant healthy with information available at OB/GYN offices, pediatrician offices, on Lysol.com/missionforhealth and other online communities;
- Schools: Lysol is empowering schools, through a program endorsed by a leading pediatrician, to teach healthy habits to children and increase school attendance through the Lysol Blue Ribbon School Attendance Challenge that rewards schools for low absenteeism; and
- Disaster Relief: Lysol has partnered with Save the Children, a nonprofit humanitarian and disaster relief organization to support the needs of children and their families whose health and safety are affected by disasters.
The campaign includes new online, television and print advertising.
"Backed by our expertise in hygiene and killing germs, Lysol has been a trusted brand in creating healthy homes for more than 100 years. We're committed to making a difference, both at home and throughout the community," said Ross Ullman, Lysol marketing director. "Health matters to all of us, and our new campaign aims to go beyond the functional benefits of the brand to demonstrate our commitment to mom and to her family."