- Pharmacy crime: Pushing back against rising wave
- Pantene Pro-V gets spokeswoman for Nature Fusion collection
- Retailers, suppliers recover, provide relief in Sandy's aftermath
- New blood-pressure monitor connects to Apple devices
- Suave Professionals and reality TV star Nicole Richie team up for fashion show sponsorship
ATLANTA — "Mad Men" costume designer Janie Bryant has been tapped as the latest spokeswoman for Downy Wrinkle Releaser.
In her role as brand spokeswoman, Bryant will be developing a guide on fabric care and will provide tips on looking good on the go, the company said.
"As a costume designer and fashion designer, Janie understands the importance of fine fabrics and textiles," said Tonya Berry, marketing director for the Downy Wrinkle Releaser product line. "We are delighted to be working with Janie to help educate consumers on fabric care and the benefits of Downy Wrinkle Releaser in keeping clothes in perfect condition throughout the day."