- Shoppers Drug Mart, Beyond the Rack offering Shoppers Optimum members new online experience
- Speck introduces new iPhone 5s case with slim-fitting design
- Tide Pods partners with fashion designer Tracy Reese
- Kleenex partners with Isaac Mizrahi for new designs
- Designer Whey partners with beach volleyball Olympic gold medalist Kerri Walsh Jennings
ATLANTA — "Mad Men" costume designer Janie Bryant has been tapped as the latest spokeswoman for Downy Wrinkle Releaser.
In her role as brand spokeswoman, Bryant will be developing a guide on fabric care and will provide tips on looking good on the go, the company said.
"As a costume designer and fashion designer, Janie understands the importance of fine fabrics and textiles," said Tonya Berry, marketing director for the Downy Wrinkle Releaser product line. "We are delighted to be working with Janie to help educate consumers on fabric care and the benefits of Downy Wrinkle Releaser in keeping clothes in perfect condition throughout the day."