- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- SodaStream announces new SodaStream Caps
- BD launches needle aimed at diabetics
- Most pharmacies can take e-prescriptions as e-prescribers jump nearly eightfold, study finds
- Holiday Wheat Thins to hit store shelves nationwide
TOWACO, N.J. Fragrance supplier Drom fragrances international has appointed Marta Mahoski as key account manager.
Mahoski is an eight-year veteran in the flavor and fragrance industry and until recently held the position of account executive at AromaTech, where she developed candle, personal care and fine fragrance business.
In her new role at Drom, she will be responsible for the metro New York, New Jersey and Midwest regions. She reports to Andrew O’Shea, vice president sales, personal care.