- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Crossmark names Janet Carter-Smith VP
- Jason Reiser takes on SVP/lead merchandising officer role at Family Dollar
- Former Sears Canada, Loblaws exec to take helm at Sephora Americas
- Revlon names new president, CEO
SOUTH FALLSBURG, N.Y. — Majestic Drug on Tuesday announced the recent graduation of Nilda Oyola, VP sales, from the National Hispana Leadership Institute’s Executive Leadership Program.
The National Hispana Leadership Institute has helped hundreds of Latina leaders through its Executive Leadership Program that targets mid-career professional Latina women. The program addresses skill development and provides training and support through both a female and a Hispanic cultural lens.
“I am honored that the NHLI selected me to participate in this outstanding leadership program," Oyola said. "I left it energized and inspired. I cannot wait to apply what I have learned to both my position at Majestic as well as my Hispanic community."
"We are pleased to have provided Nilda with the opportunity for success,” commented Majestic president Larry Fishman. “Having worked with Nilda over the past 26 years, I can say that the best is yet to come."