- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- NCPA: Community pharmacy has historically helped patients as they transition to new health plans
As many as 57% of consumers report using their smart device to make a purchasing decision at the shelf, according to a recent online survey of more than 600 AccentHealth viewers. Of those, 16% use their smart device for pharmacy-related items, including prescriptions and OTCs — making pharmacy products the second-largest category (behind electronics and appliances).
To see more Patient Views, click here.
Patient Views is a new, exclusive consumer insights feature that appears in every edition of DSN magazine, as well as the daily e-newsletter DSN A.M. If you could ask 5,500 patients anything at all, what would it be? Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: AccentHealth. To view the demographic breakdown of participants, click here.