- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Dr Pepper continues celebration of individuality
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
CHICAGO — AFAM Concept, the makers of Hawaiian Silky, has named celebrity Nicole Suarez as the brand ambassador for its Hawaiian Silky Moroccan Argan Oil hair care line.
Suarez is a model, reality TV star and correspondent for Univision who placed third in 2011 for the popular model competition Nuestra Belleza Latina ("Our Latin Beauty"). Suarez was crowned Srta. Tolima in May of 2010, allowing her to compete for a chance at the Miss Universe pageant, in an event televised in 29 countries across the world.
Nicole will officially introduce herself as brand ambassador of the Hawaiian Silky Moroccan Argan Oil with a TV commercial done in Spanish and English, which will launch in second quarter, and print, transit and digital components will be added to the campaign.
Within the line, there are products like the Hydrating Sleek No Lye Conditioning Relaxer, shampoo, conditioner, Intense Repair Mask, Healing Oil Treatment, Shine Mist, Sleek Edge, Sheen Spray and the forthcoming Leave-In Moisturizer.
Hawaiian Silky is available in select beauty supply stores, including Sally's Beauty Supply stores.