- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Tejava iced tea announces expanded distribution to CVS, Target
- Red Diamond launches tea innovation with Sam's Club
- Harris Teeter donates more than 57,000 lbs. of fresh peaches to local food bank
- Tetley launches Black & Green tea blend
WINNEPEG, Manitoba — Manitoba Harvest Hemp Foods on Wednesday named John Durkin VP sales. Durkin will lead the sales team in expanding sales of Manitoba Harvest’s award-winning Hemp Hearts raw shelled hemp seeds, and the newly rebranded line up of hemp protein powders.
“We are thrilled to have a seasoned professional like John join our dynamic team,” stated Mike Fata, Manitoba Harvest CEO. “John brings an abundance of experience and expertise that will boost Manitoba Harvest’s rapid growth.”
Durkin is the former VP sales and marketing for Boiron. His responsibilities have included sales, marketing, public relations, education and pharmacy development.
A native of Massachusetts, John is a graduate of Bryant University. He will be based in the Philadelphia area, where he lives with his wife and two children.