- Changing Channels: Dry-All smart-phone drying kit, ThinkEco modlet, BodyFit Yoga mat and more
- Whole Foods Market to feature hemp products in celebration of Hemp History Week
- Crunchmaster expands retail distribution
- Changing Channels — Hemp Hearts, SunButter spread and Krispy Kreme coffee
- Banana Boat develops new multibenefit sunscreen lotions
WINNEPEG, Manitoba — Manitoba Harvest Hemp Foods on Wednesday named John Durkin VP sales. Durkin will lead the sales team in expanding sales of Manitoba Harvest’s award-winning Hemp Hearts raw shelled hemp seeds, and the newly rebranded line up of hemp protein powders.
“We are thrilled to have a seasoned professional like John join our dynamic team,” stated Mike Fata, Manitoba Harvest CEO. “John brings an abundance of experience and expertise that will boost Manitoba Harvest’s rapid growth.”
Durkin is the former VP sales and marketing for Boiron. His responsibilities have included sales, marketing, public relations, education and pharmacy development.
A native of Massachusetts, John is a graduate of Bryant University. He will be based in the Philadelphia area, where he lives with his wife and two children.