- Banana Boat develops new multibenefit sunscreen lotions
- Changing Channels: Dry-All smart-phone drying kit, ThinkEco modlet, BodyFit Yoga mat and more
- FDA, CDC affirm safety of Mead Johnson's Enfamil; tests for Cronobacter negative
- Orgain's meal-replacement drinks carry organic seal
- Crunchmaster expands retail distribution
WINNIPEG, Manitoba — A hemp foods maker has rebranded its hemp seeds product with a refreshed look.
Manitoba Harvest said it has renamed its shelled hemped seeds product Hemp Hearts to reflect its heart-healthy attribute, as well as being a Omega-, protein- and fiber-rich product. To reflect its new name, Hemp Hearts also touts new packaging, the company said.
"Our shelled hemp seed is extremely popular, and we're excited to reinvigorate the product with new, benefit-focused branding," Manitoba Harvest CEO and cofounder Mike Fata said. "There's so much to love about Hemp Hearts — they're nutritious, easy to incorporate into your diet and sustainably grown. With appealing new packaging, we believe we will introduce even more consumers to hemp foods."
Hemp Hearts, available in both natural and organic varieties, can be purchased at Whole Foods Markets, Sprouts and other health food stores in the United States and Canada.