- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- NACDS supports bill to curb Rx abuse, safeguard patients
- J&J launches Champions of Care program in support of its 2014 FIFA World Cup sponsorship
- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
ELMWOOD PARK, N.J. — Marcal has reformulated its Small Steps line, which is made of 100% recycled paper, to make the paper goods better than ever, the company said.
Marcal Small Steps paper towels are stronger when wet, while Marcal Small Steps two-ply bath tissue is softer, the company said. An enhancement to Marcal's facial tissues also will be implemented.
"These new products advance our brand's mission to demonstrate how making environmentally responsible choices doesn't have to mean sacrificing performance or paying more," said MJ Jolda, Marcal's SVP marketing. "The enhancements give our many fans even more reasons to love Marcal Small Steps, and give others new reasons to reconsider their paper buying habits."