- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- J&J launches Champions of Care program in support of its 2014 FIFA World Cup sponsorship
- SheaMoisture to sponsor Korto Momolu collection at NY Fashion Week
ELMWOOD PARK, N.J., and NEW YORK — Marcal's Small Steps, a line of paper products that is made from 100% recyclable paper, is ready to salute those making environmental differences in their communities.
Through Feb. 25, visitors of MarcalSmallSteps.com/Heroes can nominate and vote for everyday heroes making a big environmental impact where they live. Five winners will be announced, receiving a total of $10,000 in donations to be made in their names to environmental charities.
The campaign kicked off Jan. 1. Winners will be announced in April.