- Report: Specialty pharmacy to account for half of all prescription revenue by 2018
- Reports: Mich. bill would allow marijuana sales in pharmacies
- CVS Caremark, Cardinal Health form largest generic sourcing entity in U.S.
- Univ. of Rhode Island pharmacy professor awarded $1.3M grant for cancer research
- McKesson takes majority stake in German drug distributor Celesio
HAYWARD, Calif. — Impax Labs has expanded its senior management team with two appointments.
The generic drug maker said that Mark Fitch has joined the company as SVP operations, while Jeff Nornhold will become SVP quality affairs. Fitch, who joins Impax from Nycomed US, brings more than 35 years of pharmaceutical experience to his role. Nornhold, who most recently served as VP quality operations at drug maker Watson, is a 20-year pharmaceutical industry veteran.
Both Fitch and Nornhold will report to Impax president and CEO Larry Hsu.
“We are very pleased that Mark and Jeff have joined Impax to oversee these two very critical areas of our business,” Hsu said. “They are accomplished executives with a strong track record and extensive pharmaceutical and business leadership experience. We have experienced significant growth in the past several years, and their addition further enhances our management team.”